Front Office System
Derivium Capital & Securities Pvt. Ltd (Derivium) is promoted by technocrats, in the treasury and consulting market. Derivium positions itself as a dedicated and niche player in the development and growth of the interest Rate and currency derivatives markets in India.
The main requirement was to develop a system to increase transparency & speed of processing the customer orders. Deals were needed to be captured in the system on the daily basis for maintaining records. The system generates the deal ticket for SLR (Statutory Liquidity Ratio), Non SLR (Non Statutory Liquidity Ratio) and Primary deals of fixed income securities.
Derivium Front Office System is meant for Derivium?s internal use to automate the front office activities once the deal is finalized.
- Multiple Users login with different rights and permissions: Dealer and Administrator. Administrator authorizes the Deal and does the final processing.
- Different User roles for capturing the Deal and processing it: Buyer Dealers and Seller Dealers.
- Deal form with different Security listing for SLR and Non SLR Deals.
- Calculations for 'Dirty Price' after adding transaction charges to the Clean Price.
- Ability for direct authorization of off market Deals by Administrator without mapping with NSE trade file.
- Report generation at various stages of Deals, for all or individual users.
- Cancellation of Deal at any stage by Administrator.
- Deal status for all users and Administrators. To users, for their created Deals and all the Deals for the Administrator.
- Utilization of this data for the existing back office system.
- Database Sharing: Used the existing database to save the current Deals. Data integration and sharing with Back office system.
- PDF Ticket: Deal tickets are generated in PDF format for printing purpose.
- Importing .txt file: Data from NSE in .txt format is captured directly in database for mapping of Deals.
- Audit Report: Generating daily report for audit purpose. This is also used for knowing daily transaction details.
- Meeting the requirement of sharing the database without disturbing the existing database.
- Gathering of client's requirement for this system by running the legacy application that is developed using Oracle Developer2000.
- Understanding the client's requirement was achieved by multiple meetings, phone calls and onsite visits and evaluation of the legacy back-office system.
- Adhering to continuous changes in functionality by client through change request management.
Visual Studio .Net 2008, Oracle 9, AJAX, IIS Server.